Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Butters is MY Valentine :-)

Some of us are single on a day like this.  So what!  Who says that Valentines Day is just for the lovebirds?  Isn't it all about love? Well, love comes in all forms.  Family love, friend love, whatever love.  Well, this year I am proud to say that My Butters is my Valentine. 


I found this article online while browsing around.  Hope you enjoy and it makes you smile :-)

10 Reasons Why My Dog Is My Valentine: 

The following article was written by Keegan Baur.

1. My dog joyously greets me every time I come home.
2. My dog is always in the mood to cuddle.
3. My dog never leaves the toilet seat up.
4. My dog enjoys long walks on the beach.
5. My dog never complains about my cooking.
6. My dog helps me clean up spills in the kitchen.
7. My dog keeps me warm at night and never steals the covers.
8. My dog shares my belief that there's never a wrong time for a nap.
9. My dog doesn't fight with me about what show we should watch on TV.
10. My dog loves me unconditionally.

Thank you Baby Butters for being my companion, my partner and my very best friend!  There's no one like you!  You're one of a kind, baby.  One of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment